Terms and Conditions - Booking Terms & ConditionsWelcome to our website. These are the terms and conditions regulating your use of MMTours.fo, our website dedicated to (but not limited to) the online Ticket and Cruise booking. You hereby agree to be legally bound by these terms and conditions anytime you access, browse, list products on, shop on, or use this website in any other way. We ask that you do not use this website if you in any way disagree with any of the following terms.
How MM Tours worksWe are MM Tours a fast growing Tour Operator & Tour Supplier based at the Faroe Islands and have been in the tourism business since 2017. Our Company has established itself as a reputed concern offering multi-product travel and Cruise services. More than the above accreditation we value our loyal customers who have been returning to us giving an opportunity to serve you better. Our aim is to constantly develop and provide innovative services based on a proactive approach to tour requirements.
Basic DefinitionsBy accessing, browsing, using and/or completing a reservation through our website you acknowledge and agree to have read, understood and agreed to the terms and conditions set out below. MM Tours is a tour operator and tour supplier, offering a wide range of adventure tours in the Faroe Islands. Bookings can be made directly through MM Tours, and/or any other website through which MM Tours makes their services available. If you are having any problems booking through MM Tours https://www.mmtours.fo/ then please contact our Customer Support firstname.lastname@example.org Please make sure to fill in and/or provide all the necessary details upon booking your tour/s. Once you have completed the booking process a booking confirmation will follow, containing your booking number and the voucher/s for the services booked. The voucher will be your proof of payment so please bring it with you on the day of your tour, printed or in electronic format. Please note that you are responsible for carefully checking all details on your confirmation and related travel documents to ensure that they are correct. In the event of a discrepancy, such as booking mistakes where the wrong date and/or the incorrect number of participants were booked please contact us immediately as it may not be possible to make amendments to your reservation when it gets closer to your departure date. MM Tours can not be responsible for mistakes in the booking process. MM Tours reserves the right to alter itineraries and/or timetables should it be necessary, due to adverse weather and or other related conditions. MM Tours is not responsible for expenses and/or other related costs due to factors outside of its control, such as flight delays, changes and or cancellations, injuries, weather, war, natural disasters, pandemics, force majeure etc. and/or other unforeseeable matters. You are responsible for providing MM Tours with the correct contact information and related details so that we can keep you informed in the event of changes made to the services booked. These terms and conditions may be amended from time to time and apply to all of our services
1. Use LicensePermission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Xitone Speaker Cabs Website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license, you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on MM Tours web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by MM Tours at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
2. PricesPlease note that all prices for the services provided by MM Tours are in the company’s local currency, Danish Krona (DKK). As a local operator, MM Tours can not be responsible for currency fluctuations and or additional fees outside its control that may be applied such as bank transfer fees, credit card fees and etc.
3. Copyright PoliciesAll materials (including but not limited to data, materials, information, articles, reports, representation, photos, descriptions, pictures, and any software programs) shown and displayed on our website are copyrighted and trademarked. They are protected by intellectual property laws, unless where we explicitly indicate to the contrary. You agree that all titles, rights, and interests relating to the website contents are owned, licensed to or controlled by MM Tours.
4. Site Terms of Service ModificationsMM Tours may revise these Terms of Service for its Website at any time without notice. By using this Website you are agreeing to be bound by the then current version of these Terms and Conditions of Use.
5. Alcohol and drugsWe reserve the right to refuse participation to clients who we believe are under the influence of alcohol or drugs. In such circumstances, no refund shall be given. Our guides reserve the right to refuse participation to any client whose conduct or manner is likely to cause offense, upset or put other clients or the guide in danger. In such cases, full cancellation charges apply.
6. ChangesWe may modify, alter, or change these terms and conditions at any time at our discretion without prior notice to users. Using the website after a change has been posted signifies your acceptance of the new terms and conditions.
7. Travel InsuranceAs with any and all world travel, we strongly recommend that you purchase a travel insurance policy before traveling that covers your cost should you have to cancel your travel reservation with short notice. Having travel insurance is always a good idea when traveling around the world..
8. Cancellation Force MajeureMM Tours reserves the right to alter itineraries and/or timetables should it be necessary, due to adverse weather and or other related conditions. MM Tours is not responsible for expenses and/or other related costs due to factors outside of its control, such as flight delays, changes and or cancellations, injuries, weather, war, natural disasters, etc. and/or other unforeseeable matters.
9. ClothingAppropriate footwear and suitable outdoor clothing must be worn. We reserve the right to refuse participation to clients who are dressed inappropriately or with inappropriate footwear as this will put the client’s well-being and safety at risk.
10. NoteThe described excursions are guaranteed in high season (May 29th to September 1st), except boat trips, as they have limited space. There are no excursions on the 28, 29 & 30. July. Some of the excursions depend on the weather, such as sailing trips, walks and sightseeing tours and we assume full right to change the tour depending on road conditions.
11. MM Tours cancellation policy
All communications relating to these terms and conditions (in particular any requests to cancel or amend your tour arrangements) must be from the lead traveler of each reservation and delivered, preferably by email, to email@example.com in order to be valid. Once delivered the amendment and/or cancellation needs to be confirmed by MM Tours before further action can be taken. If a reimbursement is in order then it shall be made in accordance with all procedures and processed within 14 working days, and the stipulated amount will be transferred to the same credit card that was employed for the acquisition of the tour. Please note that we can not be responsible for delays in the delivery of the reimbursement to your account once it has been processed by us.
Cancellation fees & charges
Change booking date of Day tours & Hiking tours:You can change your travel dates for the booked Day tours and Hiking tours, for any reason, up to 7 days before travel, and we will be happy to reschedule for you, upon availability and free of charge. Any tour that was already rescheduled by the guests, if canceled is subject to the general cancelation rules for the day tours.
Cancellation of Day tours & Hiking tours:With more than 7 days' notice, we will refund 50% of the cost of the tour. If we receive less than 7 days, but more than 48 hours notice, you will be refunded 25% of the tour price. With less than 48 hours notice no refund is provided.
Change booking date of Private and Specialised tours:You can change your travel dates for the booked Private and Specialised tours, up to 2 weeks before travel, and we will be happy to reschedule for you, upon availability and free of charge. Any tour that was already rescheduled by the guests, if canceled is subject to the general cancelation rules for the Private and Specialised tours.
Cancellation of Private and Specialised tours:Cancellations with more than 12 weeks' notice will receive a 50% refund. If we receive less than 12 weeks, but more than 8 weeks' notice, you will be refunded 25% of the tour price. If we receive less than 8 weeks, but more than 2 weeks' notice, you will be refunded 0% of the tour price. Private and Specialised tour cancellations with less than 1 week's notice are not refundable. If MM Tours has booked accommodation for guests, the cancellation policy of that hotel is enforced. For this, you need to contact MM Tours. No fee to MM Tours will be taken from this.
Please request a cancellation policy if you booked a private/specialized tour with less than 12 weeks to departure. We will always aim to refund you as much as we can, only withholding the costs we incurred from the cancellation. We will always endeavor to reschedule you onto a new trip departure, where possible and will this be done free of charge to a new date of your choosing.